Thomas
I'm tempted to leave this as a graphic novel type post, and just let the pictures tell the story.
Luckily he's very good at both.
He's started Kindergarten and Karate, and loves them both. He might start to seem like a very big boy, but is saved from young man status by those little speech quirks I love.
He has no idea that those random knock-knock jokes he makes up are no where near as funny as the things he comes up with in daily conversation.
A snippet from our goodbyes this morning:
"Dad, Dad, don't weave without a piwate bwow kiss (pirate blow kiss). Put it in your pocket in case you need to get cwanky (cranky) with someone".
*kiss* "AARG" *blow*"
Is it any wonder that I just kept having babies after getting a kid like this?
And it doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous and lets me run my fingers through his hair.
I just might have to promote him. Jared is much too fabulous to be dethroned as first and honored son, but he might have to share the pedestal with the middle child. The world is in need of incredible men, and if there aren't enough pedestals to go around they'll just have to share for a while. We're a big family. They're used to sharing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment