Monday, November 09, 2009

An Examination of the Attributes of Cheeks

Being a baby lover in general, and having five little loves of my own, I am a great appreciator of fine cheeks. They are kissing pads and smile magnifiers, raspberry receivers and snuggle cushions.

Finley's cheeks are full, round, plush, and go on for days. We think they give her the squeezable shape of a CareBear. Her big round eyes and unique, unalterable hairstyle only contribute to the impersonation.
When we unearthed Emma's CheerBear costume (the one she sweated to death wearing on a Florida Halloween ) Finley wore it for days on end. Those naturally fluffy cheeks hugged by the padded cheeks on a CareBear hood is Swoon Worthy. Tell me, dear reader, do you not want to kiss every surface inch of this little girl?






















I **heart** cheeks

3 comments:

**the muirs** said...

That is WAY too cute! And yes, I would like to give her smooches!

Oh P.S. I'm SOOOO excited you are coming for our ladies weekend! We are going to have a BLAST!

carizolli said...

Kissalicious cheekers! I love little Finley! She makes the perfect Carebear!

Anonymous said...

What kissable, adorable cheeks! And such a squeezable total package! I miss all of my chick-a-dee's!! And their mama!!
Love & miss you, Granny