Heather: Here are the pictures I told you about today. Sorry about no pictures of Jared - he wasn't with us when these were taken. I'll have to take a walk with him soon and rectify this problem. Dad






























Monday, July 06, 2009
Pictures from home
Posted by Heather at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so super cute!! Congrats on the baptism!
Dean, what great pictures! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Aren't they just so beautiful and precious!
Regina aka Granny
Love all the pics...we thought of you while we were celebrating Madelyn's eighth and having her baptized in Idaho. Miss you tons! You and your family are beautiful! Hope all is well! Love, Andrea
Heather! I'm trying to get a hold of you! Email me please (or call the phone number I send you). I'm in Oregon and those pics look like Oregon coast :)
Post a Comment