We've been doing a bit of growing around here. First of all, there's these bright beauties:
(Photos: top Jared holding the Sacred Strawberry, under: Jared, Emma, Thomas, Finley, and the Mama with the Berry; Lastly: Finley and Mommy with the Beloved Berry.
Then we have Finley-Grace, in all her two-year-old glory, savoring her sliver of bliss.
And that tiny fella, sitting up all by himself, gazing up with dreamy blue eyes? That's our Abram. 8 months is not enough time to get used to such a brilliant little smile.
Once you tear yourself away from that gorgeous grin you're trapped in the penetrating gaze of our Emma-Kate. 8 years is not enough time to get used to those brilliantly blue eyes. She stops me in my tracks daily.
And featured in our "stack-of-man" are Jared (ten-going-on-thirty-except-for-the-pre-adolescent-humor), along with Thomas (he-who-must-smile-at-all-times. He's four. But he doesn't know it. Tommy is determined to make himself look older than he is by earning premature laugh lines) Aaron, of course, is the rather larger and much more tan fellow (you don't need to know how old he is now. Let's just say mid-thirties-going-on-ten, because a daddy this fun has to have a bit of little boy in him.) Obviously, Abram is the tiny guy with the cheeks that scream "kiss me!" Go on, you know you want to. It'll hardly leave a mark on your screen. .
And, compliments of Thomas on his first attempt at photography, here's one for you. You know I love you, right? Why else would I be posting at midnight!? XOXOXO
3 comments:
What a surprise I found when looked "just in case" you were back to the blogging! i loved all of those photo's and remarks! I can hardly wait to see and taste for myself!!
Love and miss you all, Granny
Only thing better than fresh, homegrown strawberries, is homegrown kiddies! And yours are certainly deliciously sweet!
I miss you Heather. Maybe now that school is out we can plan...and actually follow thru with (ha!)...some play dates!
Hey lady... wow great pictures. I don't believe they grow so fast... you raise them well. All that watering helped.
Post a Comment