Exactly one year ago today I posted.
then....Nothing
.......for twelve full months.
The highly logic among you will have deduced that I did indeed have that baby I was talking about last year. Yes sirree. Sure did.
It was awesome.
And it kept on being Awesome for twelve full months.
So Awesome, in fact, that I couldn't find one single moment to sit down at the computer and tell you about it.
That's pretty awesome, no?
Well. Suffice it to say: Our Lilly Ella was born on Nov. 11, 2010.
and today,
11/11/11
she's
1
Figured I owed you some baby bliss I promised all those many months ago.
She's about 311 kinds of Awesome.
Multiply that by 5 other Spraguelings and their various wonderfulness.
That much awesome keeps a mama pretty busy.
So, no snide comments about falling off the face of the earth.
I only fell into a black hole's worth of Daily Life.
And now I've arrived on the other side. Hello.
It's good to see you again.
Thanks for sticking around.
I love your faithful little hearts.
then....Nothing
.......for twelve full months.
The highly logic among you will have deduced that I did indeed have that baby I was talking about last year. Yes sirree. Sure did.
It was awesome.
And it kept on being Awesome for twelve full months.
So Awesome, in fact, that I couldn't find one single moment to sit down at the computer and tell you about it.
That's pretty awesome, no?
Well. Suffice it to say: Our Lilly Ella was born on Nov. 11, 2010.
and today,
11/11/11
she's
1
She's about 311 kinds of Awesome.
Multiply that by 5 other Spraguelings and their various wonderfulness.
That much awesome keeps a mama pretty busy.
So, no snide comments about falling off the face of the earth.
I only fell into a black hole's worth of Daily Life.
And now I've arrived on the other side. Hello.
It's good to see you again.
Thanks for sticking around.
I love your faithful little hearts.
2 comments:
Good for you, get back on the band wagon. She is adorable in all the 11ness.
I really hope that you can squeeze in some time, occasionally, to blog so we can see more of those sweet Spragueling faces!
I get so excited when I see a new blog from you! You're such a fun writer.
Post a Comment