Thursday, February 12, 2009

Delinquent

To look at this blog you'd think our little Abram still has a dried up little umbilical stump and no clothes.
Sorry.
I have no good excuses, really. I tend to blog all the beautiful things I don't want to forget. When life gets tough, I get quiet. And starting over, making a new home and a new life have been tough. But there have been plenty of beautiful things I've been quietly savoring. It's about time to start sharing, don't you think?Abram 4 months old. 2/11/09

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bossiness worked!

He looks, to me, just like Thomas :o)

carizolli said...

Sweetest. Smile. Ever.

Thanks for sharing with us, Heather! I miss you. Let's plan a date :)

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. I could just kiss his skin right off!! I, too, think he looks like Thomas, both so handsome!!
Love and miss you all.
Granny